Last updated: April 27, 2022
Copyright Policy & Fair Usage Guidelines of Explorestudy.org Contents
- The contents presented on this website are property of www.explorestudy.org
- You cannot use the content (either whole or partial) for any commercial or academic project.
- You cannot use the content (either whole or partial) for any App or bot development (Android or Apple or any other app or bot).
- You cannot build upon the articles on our site.
- You cannot republish the full or partial RSS feeds from Explorestudy.org.
- You cannot scrape the content of our website.
- The content may not be redistributed or reproduced in any form without the written permission from Explorestudy.org However, if you are linking the content from our website, you can use a short description (no more than 25-30 words) from our website with the content in quotes plus you must provide a link to our original article or post.
- We have spent significant time, money, and effort on building the website and its content. If you come across any website, video or mobile app or bot, or offline materials/books, that have scraped/copied our content or part of our content, please report to us at email@example.com with the details and we will take necessary actions against violators of our copyright.
- Explorestudy.org takes copyright violations seriously and if we detect that any Website or Video Feeds Apps or Bots have republished our contents, we will file formal complaints to appropriate DMCA authorities such as their Web Hosting Companies, Ad Agencies (google AdSense), and other concerned authorities as appropriate.